The Coffee Club Franchising (NZ) Ltd
• Aware of their obligations and willing to work as a business partner with The Coffee Club Corporate Office and Support Team;
• Customer focused and driven to provide GOOD FOOD, GREAT SERVICE, EXCELLENT COFFEE; and
• Possess a belief in creating their own success through their partnership with The Coffee Club.
Partner with The Coffee Club New Zealand, and you join an award-winning cafe franchise that is well recognised and established. The Coffee Club was named Winner of the highly contested Supreme Franchise System of the Year Award at the Westpac NZ Franchise Awards held in Auckland recently. The Coffee Club won the Food & Beverage category last year, but this year took out both the category and the supreme awards. In the judges’ opinion, The Coffee Club was the standout Franchise System of the Year for 2012 with outstanding systems and processes combined with the outstanding support they provide to their Franchisees. Their clear understanding and professional management of their business has resulted in continued growth since they established the franchise in 2005.
There are now 38 stores across New Zealand, and with continued growth planned, and one of the highest marketing spends in the café and restaurant category for New Zealand, The Coffee Club is becoming one of the most recognized café brands in the country.
The Coffee Club’s Success
The Coffee Club is committed to delivering the highest standards of food, beverages and service in a welcoming and relaxed meeting place enriching contemporary lifestyle. The Coffee Club’s unique difference is the full menu offering, it’s what sets us apart from our competitors. We are more than just a coffee shop with cabinet food - instead we offer a full menu to our guests available all day every day. To compliment this The Coffee Club provides an upmarket, stylish and welcoming fit-out, ensuring we are always the place to meet.
The Coffee Club Franchise System
The Coffee Club is a viable franchise business opportunity and a chance to own a piece of strong brand entity. Its growth and brand integrity is backed by the best practice systems, including outstanding training and operational support, set alongside innovative marketing strategies.
While the main objective is to foster brand growth and integrity, the highest priority is the continued support and commitment to our franchisees. You will benefit from a tried-and-proven business model which based on best-practice retail hospitality management. This foundation is supported by an experienced team of people, who are equally dedicated your success as what you are.
What you need to join The Coffee Club
At The Coffee Club, a large part of our brand’s ‘recipe for success’ rests in the recruitment of the best quality franchisees, those who are willing to work with us and align themselves with our brand and growth strategies. Therefore, our recruitment criteria is measured on three main areas. The Coffee Club franchisee must be:
- Aware of their obligations and willing to work as a business partner with The Coffee Club Corporate Office and Support Team
- Customer focused and driven to provide GOOD FOOD, GREAT SERVICE, EXCELLENT COFFEE; and
- Possess a belief in creating their own success through their partnership with The Coffee Club
We are always looking for new franchise owners across New Zealand to be a part of our expansion plans. We have identified the following locations as key growth areas with plenty of opportunity to grow and reap the rewards for the right franchise owners.
- Lincoln Road, Henderson Auckland (Cafe) - opening early 2013
- Great North Road, Avondale (Cafe) - opening early 2013
- Constellation Drive, Albany (Restaurant) – opening early 2013
- Pakuranga Road, Highland Park Auckland (Cafe) - opening mid 2013
- Coastlands Shopping Centre, Paraparaumu (Cafe) - opening early 2013
- Tutanekai Street, Rotorua (Cafe) - opening early 2013
- Emerson St, Napier (Cafe) - opening early 2013
- Te Awamutu Mega Centre (Cafe) - opening early 2013
- Victoria Avenue, Wanganui City (Cafe) - opening late 2013
For more information on The Coffee Club please contact Brad Jacobs by filling out your details above.