Financial services provider BNZ to hold Women in Business workshop in October
Designed to help New Zealand women define and achieve their business and life goals, the Women in Business workshop offered by financial services provider BNZ will take place on the 14th October, 2010.
This workshop aims to provide a stimulating and deliberately challenging, yet still very supportive, learning environment.
Expert facilitator and master coach Sue Lindsay will lead the workshop. In recent years Sue has been named New Zealand Young Executive of the Year, Southlander of the Year, winner of the World Young Business Achievers award in Beijing China and Direct Marketer of the Year finalist, among other accolades.
Women in Business will use proven principles and practical strategies to equip participants with the skills needed to succeed in business.
Financial services provider BNZ notes that the course is appropriate for women who are currently involved in running a business, or who want to follow an entrepreneurial path in the future, and will help to maximise the talents, energy, effectiveness and resilience of participants.
For two months after the workshop, Sue will continue to support attendees by email, motivating them to keep moving forward.
Those interested in attending the workshop can expect to benefit in a number of ways, which include:
- a renewed and expanded level of clarity, purpose, direction and focus
- the chance to develop or redefine their vision and translate it into focused action plans for 12 months and beyond
- the confidence and certainty required to turn dreams and plans into reality
- the ability to work less, make more and get more done than ever before
- increased levels of energy and creativity
- real strategies for minimising stress and maximising personal and team performance
- a proven model for creating a high performance business and brand
- an understanding of and plan for implementing the latest in leadership thinking within a business; and
- an understanding of what it really takes for a business and brand to stand out in a cluttered market place