Take the plunge with a The Coffee Club cafe franchise opportunities
The Coffee Club café franchise has a number of franchise opportunities available throughout New Zealand for potential franchisees who are interested in being a part of a successful franchise system based on best practice retail hospitality management.
The café franchise is looking to fill a number of franchise opportunities in Auckland, Queenstown, Wellington City and Wanganui, and is on the lookout for potential franchisees that are ready to take the plunge with The Coffee Club franchise.
Franchisees receive six weeks initial training with hands-on experience and comprehensive manuals developed by the café franchise.
The Coffee Club also provide new franchisees with a personal Business Development Manager who, as a mentor and coach, will help franchisees develop a business plan to assist growth and success.
The Coffee Club café franchise currently has franchise opportunities in;
- Remarkables Park, Queenstown (Club) – opening early 2011
- Chews Lane, Wellington City (Club) – now open
- Victoria Park Markets, Auckland City (Club) – opening late 2011
- Auckland City (Club) – opening mid 2011
- Broadway, Newmarket Auckland (Club) – opening mid 2011
- Lincoln Road, Henderson Auckland (Club) – opening 2012
- Victoria Avenue, Wanganui (Club) – opening late 2011