Just Cuts reveals top franchisees
A Christchurch couple have been named Franchisee of the Year for Just Cuts.
Angela and Michael Turner received the accolade at Just Cuts Franchise Awards held during the company’s annual international conference in Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia.
The pair joined the Just Cuts community when they bought the Hornby Hub, Christchurch outlet in mid 2016.
The Turners were awarded for their outstanding operational performance, investing in the ongoing training of their teams and their consistent attendance and participation at Just Cuts franchisee meetings and events. Angela is also the New Zealand representative on the Just Cuts Franchise Advisory Council.
Angela and Michael took out the top spot ahead of more than 20 other Just Cuts salons in New Zealand.
Denis McFadden, CEO and founder of Just Cuts, said “Angela and Michael have embraced the Just Cuts system and have consistently stood out amongst our network of owners over the past 12 months. Their commitment to and passion for the Just Cuts system is reflected in their outstanding performance, their commitment to internal and external training and development for their team and their extensive involvement within the Just Cuts community."
Just Cuts Franchise Awards 2018 winners
- Franchisee of the year New Zealand: Angela and Michael Turner: Just Cuts The Hornby-The Hub
- Franchisee of the year Australia: John and Georgina Apostolou: Just Cuts The Glen, Just Cuts The Pines-Doncaster, Just Cuts Knox City, Just Cuts Plenty Valley, Just Cuts Mildura, VIC
- Local Area Marketing Award New Zealand: Angela and Michael Turner: Just Cuts The Hornby-The Hub
- Local Area Marketing Award Australia: Bianca Manning, Just Cuts Randwick, NSW
- Most improved New Zealand: Anita Walia Patel: Just Cuts Albany and Glenfield
- Most improved Australia: Bianca Manning: Just Cuts Randwick, NSW
- WOW Best Practice Award New Zealand: Angela and Michael Turner: Just Cuts The Hornby-The Hub
- WOW Best Practice Award Australia: Cassandra and Damian Colefax: Just Cuts Devonport, Just Cuts Eastlands, Just Cuts Glenorchy, Just Cuts Hobart-Cat and Fiddle, Just Cuts Kings Meadows-Meadow Mews, Just Cuts Kingston, Just Cuts Launceston, Just Cuts The Quadrant Mall, TAS
- Australian Clients Choice Award: Just Cuts North Lakes, QLD
- New Zealand Clients Choice Award: Just Cuts Coastlands
- JUSTICE Professional Winning Salon 2018: Just Cuts Hornsby, NSW
- JUSTICE Professional Stylist of the year NZ: Korena Lim, Just Cuts Coastlands
- JUSTICE Professional Stylist of the Year Australia: Samira Hydar, Just Cuts Knox, VIC